We Can Help
ACCT315: Business in the Legal Environment
Prerequisites: Sophomore standing or higher is the prerequisite; Acct 201 and Econ 202 are the prerequisites or corequisites. Open only to declared and pre-CoBPA majors with a total of 50 or more credit hours.
Undergraduate College Credit Courses
- 3 Credits
- 1/09/12 to 5/11/12
- Interact in a Virtual Classroom
- Deadlines for Lessons/Exams
- $241.38 per Credit Plus Fees
- Eligible for Financial Aid
An introduction to the concepts underlying the legal environment of business in today's society.
You must be able to:
- identify issues pertaining to a particular discipline
- recognize potential problems before they become actualized and costly
- know when they need to consult an expert and when they do not
- understand the language, practices, and methods of reasoning and problem solving in the discipline so that the expert can be used effectively and efficiently
- have sufficient legal insight into the discipline so that the service and advice of the expert can be knowledgeably evaluated and incorporated into the firm' s decision making process
You will receive access to your course, which should include a full syllabus, by the first day of your course start date. The syllabus will provide additional information to help you prepare for the course, such as:
- course objectives
- textbooks and/or additional materials
- specific technical requirements
- assignments and exams
NOTE: Course information, including tuition, technology requirements, textbooks, lessons and exams, is subject to change without notice.