We Can Help
Call or E-mail UsToll Free: 1.800.CALL.UND
COMM212: Interpersonal Communication
Undergraduate College Credit Courses
- 3 Credits
- 5/15/17 to 6/23/17
- Interact in a Virtual Classroom
- Deadlines for Lessons/Exams
- $339.04 per Credit Plus Fees
- Eligible for Financial Aid
- Introduces fundamental concepts of communication between individuals.
- Explores aspects of self expression and relationship communication.
- Gives insights into the dynamics of interpersonal communication.
- Aids in the understanding of how people present themselves to other people, and how others perceive them in return.
You will receive access to your course, which should include a full syllabus, by the first day of your course start date. The syllabus will provide additional information to help you prepare for the course, such as:
- course objectives
- textbooks and/or additional materials
- specific technical requirements
- assignments and exams
NOTE: Course information, including tuition, technology requirements, textbooks, lessons and exams, is subject to change without notice.