We Can Help
Call or E-mail UsToll Free: 1.800.CALL.UND
ENGL130: Composition II: Writing for Public Audiences
Prerequisites: ENGL 110 and Must be a Distance Student.
Undergraduate College Credit Courses
- 3 Credits
- 1/09/17 to 5/12/17
- Online and Must be in the Distance Student Program
- Interact in a Virtual Classroom
- Deadlines for Lessons/Exams
- Meets UND Essential Studies Requirements
- $339.04 per Credit Plus Fees
- Eligible for Financial Aid
Continues the work of College Composition I with an emphasis on rhetoric and critical thinking. Requires the writing and production of both primary and secondary research, while asking students to apply that research to larger community issues. Students will practice writing with an immediate and explicit public purpose.
You will receive access to your course, which should include a full syllabus, by the first day of your course start date. The syllabus will provide additional information to help you prepare for the course, such as:
- course objectives
- textbooks and/or additional materials
- specific technical requirements
- assignments and exams
NOTE: Course information, including tuition, technology requirements, textbooks, lessons and exams, is subject to change without notice.