We Can Help
MED100: Introduction to Health Sciences Professions
Undergraduate College Credit Courses
- 1 Credits
- 5/14/12 to 8/03/12
- Interact in a Virtual Classroom
- Deadlines for Lessons/Exams
- $241.38 per Credit Plus Fees
- Eligible for Financial Aid
Introduction to the roles, ethics, certification, education, employment and fundamental knowledge and skills related to the health science professions.
You will receive access to your course, which should include a full syllabus, by the first day of your course start date. The syllabus will provide additional information to help you prepare for the course, such as:
- course objectives
- textbooks and/or additional materials
- specific technical requirements
- assignments and exams
NOTE: Course information, including tuition, technology requirements, textbooks, lessons and exams, is subject to change without notice.