We Can Help
MED205: Medical Terminology
Undergraduate College Credit Courses
- 1 Credits
- 5/14/12 to 8/03/12
- Interact in a Virtual Classroom
- Deadlines for Lessons/Exams
- $241.38 per Credit Plus Fees
- Eligible for Financial Aid
Knowledge of medical terminology learned through the study of different body systems.
You will receive access to your course, which should include a full syllabus, by the first day of your course start date. The syllabus will provide additional information to help you prepare for the course, such as:
- course objectives
- textbooks and/or additional materials
- specific technical requirements
- assignments and exams
NOTE: Course information, including tuition, technology requirements, textbooks, lessons and exams, is subject to change without notice.