Interact in a Virtual Classroom
$241.38 per Credit Plus Fees
We Can Help
Call or E-mail UsToll Free: 1.800.CALL.UND
ACCT200: Elements of Accounting I
Undergraduate College Credit Courses
How Online Courses Work
Semester-Based Online Courses – Anytime, Anywhere Learning
With semester-based, online courses from the University of North Dakota, you can:
- interact with your instructor and other students through a virtual classroom.
- complete your coursework from anywhere.
- access course materials and assignments using Web-based tools.
- review materials as many times as necessary to learn the information.
- pick your preferred time and place for studying.
NOTE: You will have access to your online course (including the syllabus, lessons, exam information, etc.) by the first day of the semester. Keep in mind that if you register after the semester has started, you will have access to your online course within 2 business days of registering.
Online Learning Requires Discipline and Commitment
Before enrolling in an online course, ask yourself:
- Do you work well on your own or do you prefer to be in a classroom with other students?
- Are you the kind of person who sticks to schedules?
- Do you have good reading comprehension skills?
- Do you have good written communication skills?
- Are you self-motivated? Will you complete the work without anyone there to push you?
Keep in mind, just because you’re learning online,
it doesn’t mean that you’re learning alone!
- Your instructors are available to help you via e-mail or phone.
- You will have the opportunity to interact with other students through Web-based communication tools.
- You will have access to UND’s online tutoring service to help you with a variety of subjects.