Interact in a Virtual Classroom
$241.38 per Credit Plus Fees
We Can Help
Call or E-mail UsToll Free: 1.800.CALL.UND
ACCT201: Elements of Accounting II
Prerequisites: Acct 200 or Acct 275
Undergraduate College Credit Courses
Online, Semester-Based Courses – Anytime, Anywhere Learning
- Interact with your instructor and other students through a virtual classroom.
- Receive the same rate of tuition as a North Dakota student for all online courses regardless of where you live!
- Use financial aid for semester-based, online courses.
- Complete your online courses from anywhere—at the time and place of your choice! In most cases, online courses do not require a set class meeting day, time, or location.
- Experience the same quality learning experience as traditional on-campus courses. Online courses are taught by UND faculty members.
- Follow the semester’s schedule for completing lessons and exams.
- Get access to student support services, such as online tutoring, library, tech support, and advising services.
Online & Distance Education at the University of North Dakota
- The University of North Dakota, founded in 1883, is a nationally prominent, student-focused doctoral university with outstanding professional programs, cutting-edge research, and creative scholarship.
- UND is fully accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- UND enrolls more than 15,000 motivated and academically-prepared undergraduate, graduate, and professional students in more than 200 programs of study from every state and more than 50 countries.
- UND has a strong history in distance learning, offering correspondence by mail courses since 1911. Today, more than 7,000 enroll in UND’s off-campus and online courses each year.
- According to thebestschools.org, UND is ranked in the top 30 Best Online Colleges for 2014.