Interact in a Virtual Classroom
$241.38 per Credit Plus Fees
We Can Help
ACCT201: Elements of Accounting II
Prerequisites: Acct 200 or Acct 275
Undergraduate College Credit Courses
Not a UND Student? Register in 2 Steps
In order to take semester-based, online college courses, you must be admitted to the University of North Dakota. If you are not admitted to UND, you have 2 options:
Option 1: Apply for full admission through UND Office of Admissions
As a fully admitted undergraduate student, you:
- have full degree-seeking status.
- will register for online, semester-based courses (as well as traditional, on-campus courses) through UND Campus Connection.
- are eligible for financial aid.
Keep in mind that this admissions process may delay your ability to register for courses, since you must be fully admitted before registration can take place.
Option 2: Register for online courses as a non-degree-seeking student
As a non-degree-seeking student, you:
- may take up to 15 credits at the University of North Dakota.
- are not eligible for financial aid at UND.
You will be billed for tuition, fees, and a 1-time, non-refundable admission fee of $35 (U.S. funds).
Step 1: Verify Course Information
Before registering, please remember to check:
- course prerequisites
- with your academic advisor to verify if the course will apply to your degree program
- technical requirements for online courses
Step 2: Complete Our Online Registration Process
- Click on the "Register Now" Button to Add the Course to "Your Shopping Cart"
- Follow the Check Out Process
NOTE: You will have access to your online course by the first day of the semester. Keep in mind that if you register after the semester has started, you will have access to your online course within 2 business days of registering.