Interact in a Virtual Classroom
$241.38 per Credit Plus Fees
We Can Help
Call or E-mail UsToll Free: 1.800.CALL.UND
ACCT201: Elements of Accounting II
Prerequisites: Acct 200 or Acct 275
Undergraduate College Credit Courses
Are You Comfortable with Technology?
If you take an online course, you should feel comfortable with technology and online learning; and have access to the appropriate equipment.
Before enrolling in an online course, ask yourself if you can:
- access computers that meet the minimum technical requirements
- send, receive, and attach documents to an e-mail
- navigate computer screens and the Internet easily
- create, save, retrieve, and browse for computer files
- download media players, software plug-ins, and other free software available on the Web
Depending on your course, additional computer skills may be required.