Interact in a Virtual Classroom
$241.38 per Credit Plus Fees
We Can Help
Call or E-mail UsToll Free: 1.800.CALL.UND
ACCT315: Business in the Legal Environment
Prerequisites: Sophomore standing or higher is the prerequisite; Acct 201 and Econ 202 are the prerequisites or corequisites. Open only to declared and pre-CoBPA majors with a total of 50 or more credit hours.
Undergraduate College Credit Courses
Are You Comfortable with Technology?
If you take an online course, you should feel comfortable with technology and online learning; and have access to the appropriate equipment.
Before enrolling in an online course, ask yourself if you can:
- access computers that meet the minimum technical requirements
- send, receive, and attach documents to an e-mail
- navigate computer screens and the Internet easily
- create, save, retrieve, and browse for computer files
- download media players, software plug-ins, and other free software available on the Web
Depending on your course, additional computer skills may be required.