Interact in a Virtual Classroom
$241.38 per Credit Plus Fees
We Can Help
COMM450: Senior Portfolio
Prerequisites: Department Approval.
Undergraduate College Credit Courses
Registration for UND Students
As a UND student, you are strongly encouraged to register for online, semester-based courses in UND Campus Connection.
How do I search for an online course in UND Campus Connection?
- Click on Class Search in the UND Campus Connection Menu.
- You do not need to log-in to UND Campus Connection to view the schedule.
- Choose “University of North Dakota” as the Institution.
- Enter the Term (semester) for which you want to view a class list.
To see ONLY ONLINE courses (for all subjects):
- Click on Additional Search Criteria.
- Select “Online” in the Location field.
- Click Search.
To narrow your search to online courses for a particular subject or specific class, you may select the Course Subject and/or the Course Number.
View a list of online courses for the semester in which you selected.
For ONLINE courses, note the following important fields:
- Days & Times: TBA indicates you are not required to attend class at a specific time.
- Room: UND ONLINE indicates you are not required to attend class at a specific location.
- Notes: CLASS NOTES gives you more details about online courses, including the tuition rate, financial aid, and how typical online courses work.
NOTE: You will have access to your online course by the first day of the semester. Keep in mind that if you register after the semester has started, you will have access to your online course within 2 business days of registering.
Not a UND Student?
Register for online courses through UND Online & Distance Education as a non-degree-seeking student. Simply click on the "Register Now" button to add the course to your shopping cart.