Interact in a Virtual Classroom
$241.38 per Credit Plus Fees
We Can Help
HIST103: United States to 1877
Undergraduate College Credit Courses
Registration for UND Students
As a UND student, you can register for online, semester-based courses in UND Campus Connection. Please review the term deadlines to learn more about the timlines, including early registration dates and the last day to register, for the current semester.
How do I search for an online course in UND Campus Connection?
- Click on Class Search in the UND Campus Connection Menu.
- You do not need to log-in to UND Campus Connection to view the schedule.
- Choose “University of North Dakota” as the Institution.
- Enter the Term (semester) for which you want to view a class list.
To see ONLY ONLINE courses (for all subjects):
- Click on Additional Search Criteria.
- Select “Online” in the Location field.
- Click Search.
To narrow your search to online courses for a particular subject or specific class, you may select the Course Subject and/or the Course Number.
View a list of online courses for the semester in which you selected.
For ONLINE courses, note the following important fields:
- Days & Times: TBA indicates you are not required to attend class at a specific time.
- Room: UND ONLINE indicates you are not required to attend class at a specific location.
- Notes: CLASS NOTES gives you more details about online courses, including tuition information, financial aid, and how typical online courses work.
Check your "Enrollment Appointment Date" in Campus Connection to view your earliest registration date and time.
- Log-in to Campus Connection.
- Click "Student Center" in the Main Menu.
- "Enrollment Appointment Date" will appear in the Enrollment Dates box.
NOTE: You will have access to your online course by the first day of the semester. Keep in mind that if you register after the semester has started, you will have access to your online course within 2 business days of registering.