Interact in a Virtual Classroom
$241.38 per Credit Plus Fees
We Can Help
PPT301: Human Physiology
Prerequisites: Anat 204 and either Biol 150 and Biol 150L or Chem 116 and Chem 116L or Chem 121 and Chem 121L are the prerequisites. Open to Athletic Training, CLS, Community Nutrition, Dietetics, Nursing, Pre-Nursing, Pre-OT, PT, and OT majors only.
Undergraduate College Credit Courses
Are You Comfortable with Technology?
If you take an online course, you should feel comfortable with technology and online learning; and have access to the appropriate equipment.
Before enrolling in an online course, ask yourself if you can:
- access computers that meet the minimum technical requirements
- send, receive, and attach documents to an e-mail
- navigate computer screens and the Internet easily
- create, save, retrieve, and browse for computer files
- download media players, software plug-ins, and other free software available on the Web
Depending on your course, additional computer skills may be required.