The University Of North Dakota - Online & Distance Education

Course Information

3 Credits
Independent Study
$266.17 per Credit (No Fees)

Share |

We Can Help

Call or E-mail Us
Toll Free: 1.800.CALL.UND
View Contact Info

ART110: Introduction to the Visual Arts

Prerequisites: None
Undergraduate College Credit Courses
Enroll Anytime

Register in 3 Steps

Step 1: Verify Course Information

Before registering, please remember to check:

Step 2: Decide When to Enroll

You may enroll at any time and have up to 9 months to complete your course, but the credits you earn will be recorded on your transcript in the semester you register.  Keep in mind that UND can only verify your enrollment for the semester in which the course is registered and recorded on your transcript.

For registrations received between:

4-11-15 and 7-17-15 = 2015 Summer Semester

7-18-15 and 11-13-15 = 2015 Fall Semester

11-14-15 and 4-8-16 = 2016 Spring Semester

You can expect to receive your course materials within 3 to 5 days after your registration is fully processed.

*Exception: If you are a UND student on academic probation and only taking open enrollment, independent study courses, you are required to successfully complete at least 1 independent study course in the same semester you registered.

Step 3: Complete the Online Registration Process

*IMPORTANT! Your registration will NOT be processed until full payment is received via credit card or check. If you plan on using a tuition assistance program to pay your tuition, please contact UND Online & Distance Education for registration assistance.

Not a UND Student?

If you have not been previously admitted to UND, you will be assessed a 1-time, non-refundable admission fee of $35 (U.S. funds). You may take up to 15 credits as a non-degree-seeking student. After 15 credits, you must apply for full admission to the University of North Dakota. If you are interested in full admission, please visit UND Office of Admissions for undergraduate admission requirements and application forms.

International Student?

If you are not a U.S. citizen, you will need to show proof of English proficiency in order to enroll in any UND course.