Correspondence by Mail
$256.62 per Credit (No Fees)
ART110: Introduction to the Visual Arts
Undergraduate College Credit Courses
IMPORTANT! You must verify that your computer equipment meets the minimum technical requirements needed for an online course. Technical requirements are subject to change without notice.
General Technical Requirements
Although specific technical requirements may vary by online course or program, the following general technical requirements are required for all online courses.
- Active E-mail Account
- Current Operating System: Windows or Macintosh
- Internet Connection: DSL/Cable (recommended)
- Note: A wireless or satellite connection should not be used for taking exams/quizzes and is not recommended for "Live" Web classes.
- Current Internet Browser: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari
- Word Processing Software: Microsoft Word (recommended)
- Additional Free Software Downloads (as necessary)
IMPORTANT! For more specific information about technical requirements, refer to the UND Center for Instructional & Learning Technologies (CILT), your course syllabus (available approximately 1 week prior to your course start date), or contact your instructor.
If you have Technical Support questions regarding HTMLeZ or computer functions related to your online course, please use one of the following options for support: Phone: 701.777.4688 (8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. CST), or go to: https://learn.aero.und.edu/contact.asp, fill in the requested information and a representative will get back to you. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org