Current Student Information
Can I get an extension to complete the Nutrition & Foodservice Professional Training Program?
You have 12 months to complete your course.
If you need more time, you may purchase a maximum of two 6-month extensions for $50 per extension. Your 6-month extension will start from your original completion date.
To purchase an extension, please complete the Extension Request Form.
If you do not purchase an extension prior to your original 12-month completion date, your course will be canceled. If you want to re-enroll, you will need to submit the one year Re-Enrollment Form according to the Re-Enrollment policies.
What is a ‘Re-Enrollment’?
A one year Re-Enrollment is granted to a student that has either exhausted both extensions, and has still not successfully completed the course, OR for a student who was canceled from the course before requesting an extension. Click to access the Re-Enrollment Form.
A Re-Enrollment is offered only under the following conditions:
- The student must request and pay for the Re-Enrollment no later than six months past the course completion/cancel date.
- ONLY one Re-Enrollment is allowed per student.
- There are NO additional extensions allowed or available after the one year Re-Enrollment has been granted.
- The student will begin where they left off in the course prior to requesting the Re-Enrollment.
- If the student has not successfully completed the course after the one year Re-Enrollment, they will be canceled from the course.
- There are no refunds on a Re-Enrollment registration.