We Can Help
Bachelor of Arts in Communication
Begins every Fall (August), Spring (January) & Summer (May)
- 125 Credits
- 4+ Years to Complete
- Interact in a Virtual Classroom
- Deadlines for Lessons/Exams
- In-State Tuition Regardless of Residency
Named by The Best Colleges as one of the Top 10 Online Communication and Public Relations Bachelor's Degree Programs!
Online BA in Communication
You may craft your own degree from the UND Communication Program by focusing on many areas of interest within the communication field, such as:
- interpersonal communication
- organizational communication
- public relations
- print journalism
- media studies
Through online courses, you will:
- experience a comprehensive, integrated curriculum that focuses on how information processes and communication technologies affect and can benefit diverse local and global communities.
- acquire a broad liberal arts education.
In general, the online Communication degree will help you to understand:
- how language and communication processes create diverse communities.
- the role of community in how individuals see the world and how others see them.
- the interactions of individuals, organizations, groups, social movements and public officials.
- how to ethically analyze and address communication problems and opportunities for individuals and groups.
- the ways humans acquire, produce and share knowledge about the world.
- the role of interpretation in how humans respond to messages.
- how to create and edit socially responsible oral, written and visual communication.
- how to use communication technologies ethically in conventional, as well as imaginative, ways.
Refer to the UND Communication Program’s 12 Goals for Student Learning for specific goals.