We Can Help
Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering
Begins every Fall (August), Spring (January) & Summer (May)
- 133 Credits
- 6+ Years to Complete
- Recorded Lectures with On-Campus Labs
- Deadlines for Lessons/Exams
- ABET Accredited
With the University of North Dakota’s ABET-accredited distance engineering degree program, you can earn your Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering while you continue to live and work in your local community. Through online learning, employees from the following companies have earned their bachelor’s degrees while continuing to work:
- Agilent Technologies
- Hutchinson Technology
- Lucent Technologies
- Whirlpool Corporation
UND’s distance engineering degree program prepares you for the responsible practice of professional engineering and provides you with the necessary skills to advance your chemical engineering career. You will receive a well-rounded education that emphasizes creativity, critical thinking, and communication skills.
As a graduate of the online program, you will:
- understand the role of chemical engineers in addressing societal issues.
- be qualified to practice the profession of chemical engineering in a broad spectrum of industries.
- have the knowledge and skills required to analyze and solve problems related to chemical engineering.
- be able to communicate the results of your work in verbal and written form to diverse audiences.
- gain a thorough grounding in general education and engineering fundamentals so you can pursue advanced degrees in chemical engineering or other professional interests such as medicine, business, or law.
As a chemical engineer, you may work in research, teaching, development, manufacturing, technical support, marketing, sales, project engineering, or enter into engineering management.