We Can Help
Master of Science (MS) in Elementary Education
Begins every Fall (August), Spring (January) & Summer (June)
- 32 Credits
- 2+ Years to Complete
- Combination of Live and/or Recorded Class Sessions
- Deadlines for Lessons/Exams
- In-State Tuition Regardless of Residency
Online Master’s Degree in Elementary Education
The University of North Dakota’s online Master of Science (MS) in Elementary Education prepares K-6 classroom teachers to address the educational needs of elementary school children.
The online MS in Elementary Education program combines theory and research with practical experience. Through online coursework, you will learn advanced educational methods for children in kindergarten through grade 6.
As a student in the online master’s program, you will:
- create learner-centered learning environments supported by numerous resources and technology tools.
- gain multiple experiences related to current curriculum, instructional practices and alternative assessment strategies.
- participate in field experiences in K-6 classrooms to enhance your professional development and reflective practice.
As a graduate, you will have advanced skills and knowledge to:
- create supportive and productive learning environments for elementary school children, teachers, parents, and support staff.
- be reflective in your approach to teaching and leadership.
- make a broader contribution to the field of education.