We Can Help
Begins every Fall (August) & Spring (January)
- 12 Credits
- 2+ Years to Complete
- Live Web Classes Held 1 Evening Per Week
- Deadlines for Lessons/Exams
- In-State Tuition Regardless of Residency
The University of North Dakota’s online Health Administration Graduate Certificate is designed to prepare individuals with diverse backgrounds already in the health care industry or those wishing to enter the fast-growing and rapidly-changing health care profession.
UND College of Business & Public Administration’s online Health Administration Graduate Certificate focuses on enhancing your management and administrative skills for the health care setting, including:
- health organization and administration
- health policy
- legal and ethical issues in health administration
- the economics of health
Through online courses, you will explore the:
- evolution of health systems and the organizational challenges of administration from human resources to management in times of scarce resources.
- historic and contemporary trends in health care delivery in the United States, including cost-containment issues, access to health care, and efforts to reform.
- aspects of the law related to health care delivery such as compliance, liability, and bioethics.
- economy of health care as a driving force of health care policy in America.
NOTE: You also may pursue a fully-online Master of Public Administration degree by completing 32 credits of graduate-level coursework upon admittance into the MPA program.