We Can Help
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Begins every Fall (August), Spring (January) & Summer (May)
- 33-34 Credits
- 2+ Years to Complete
- Live Web Classes Held 1 Evening Per Week
- Deadlines for Lessons/Exams
- In-State Tuition Regardless of Residency
Top 10 "Best Buy" in Online MBAs with AACSB-Accreditation
GetEducated.com, LLC, an online education research firm which reviews and ranks accredited online university degrees programs, ranked the University of North Dakota's online Master of Business Administration (MBA) as #7 on the 2012 Top Ranked Best Buys for online MBAs accredited by the AACSB-International.
Compared to many other schools on the Top 60 Best Buys list, UND offers the same rate of tuition for online courses regardless of your residency status. This means that you will pay UND's in-state tuition rate for your online MBA regardless of where you live!
About the Online MBA Program
UND's online MBA program prepares you to meet “real world” management challenges at the executive level.
The interdisciplinary MBA program emphasizes:
- controlling a business enterprise
The online MBA program focuses on developing the skills and knowledge necessary for being a successful business administrator, including how to:
- diagnose, isolate, and define problems
- evaluate alternative courses of action
- make effective problem-solving decisions
- implement and manage the chosen course of action
As a graduate of the MBA program from the esteemed UND College of Business & Public Administration, you will have:
- enhanced communication skills
- knowledge of advanced business functions
- outstanding analysis and decision-making skills
- understanding of internal and external factors affecting the management of organizations
Online MBA Concentraton: International Business
As an online student, you may also pursue MBA concentration in International Business. For more information about the concentration, required prerequisite courses, and the additional credit requirements, please refer to the UND College of Business & Public Administration.