We Can Help
Master of Science in Applied Economics (MSAE)
Begins every Fall (August), Spring (January) & Summer (May)
- 31-32 Credits
- 2+ Years to Complete
- Live Web Classes Held at Set Times
- Deadlines for Lessons/Exams
- In-State Tuition Regardless of Residency
The University of North Dakota’s online Master of Science in Applied Economics prepares you to do “real-world” economic research for a broad array of government, business, or other institutional settings.
With an MS in Applied Economics, you will possess the quantitative and applied skills you need to succeed as an economist involved in:
- economic development
- strategic planning
- applied research
Through online courses, experiential learning, and independent research, you will develop a strong foundation to:
- understand and apply economic theory.
- collect and analyze data.
- communicate technical material effectively to others.
As a graduate of the master’s program in Applied Economics from the esteemed UND College of Business & Public Administration, you will have:
- enhanced research skills in at least one specialized area, such as economic development or business economics.
- outstanding economic analysis and decision-making skills.
- advanced understanding of macroeconomic and price theories.
- participated in research projects through coursework or UND’s Bureau of Business & Economic Research (BBER).
- the opportunity to participate in a research internship.