We Can Help
Begins every Fall (August) and every EVEN year for Spring (January) and Summer (May).
- 12 Credits
- 2+ Years to Complete
- Live Web Classes Held 1 Evening Per Week
- Deadlines for Lessons/Exams
- In-State Tuition Regardless of Residency
UND College of Business & Public Administration’s online Policy Analysis Graduate Certificate focuses on enhancing your analytic skills in political, non-profit, and public policy, including:
- research methods
- legislative and executive processes
- problems in state and local government
Through online courses, you will explore the:
- various approaches to analyzing political phenomena.
- techniques of empirical research including research design, measurement, data gathering, and data analysis.
- use of empirical theory and techniques to make policy choices.
- initiation, formulation, adoption, implementation, and evaluation of American public policy.
- contemporary structural and policy problems of state and local governments.
- structures, processes, procedures, and positions of the legislative and executive offices in government.
NOTE: You also may pursue a fully-online Master of Public Administration degree by completing 32 credits of graduate-level coursework upon admittance into the MPA program.