We Can Help
Psychology (Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Science)
Begins every Fall (August), Spring (January) & Summer (May)
- 125 Credits
- 4+ Years to Complete
- Interact in a Virtual Classroom with Some "Live" Web Discussions
- Deadlines for Lessons/Exams
- In-State Tuition Regardless of Residency
Psychology is an area of social science study which contributes to the understanding of behavior and requires the development of cognitive and analytical skills which are valuable to you—whatever you do in life.
With the UND Department of Psychology’s online bachelor's degree program, you will:
- review the principles and theories of human and animal behavior, emphasizing the scientific aspect of psychology.
- study motivation, physiological bases of behavior, learning and cognition, personality, origins of deviant behavior, and human development.
- learn methods for investigating and describing behavior as well as making critical appraisals.
- understand the ways in which psychology is applied to everyday life.