We Can Help
Begins every Fall (August) and every ODD year for Spring (January) and Summer (May).
- 12 Credits
- 2+ Years to Complete
- Live Web Classes Held 1 Evening Per Week
- Deadlines for Lessons/Exams
- In-State Tuition Regardless of Residency
The University of North Dakota’s online Public Administration Graduate Certificate provides you with the core management training needed for positions of authority in the public and not-for-profit sector.
UND College of Business & Public Administration’s online Public Administration Graduate Certificate focuses on enhancing your management and administrative skills, including:
- human resource management
- budgeting and financial administration
- administrative law
Through online courses, you will explore:
- basic conceptions and trends in public administration.
- establishing personal standards of conduct, including social justice and whistle blowing.
- the fundamental nature of public personnel administration.
- applying budget theories in the fiscal management of the public or non-profit sectors.
- the legal dimension of public administration, including rule-making and personnel law.
NOTE: You also may pursue a fully-online Master of Public Administration degree by completing 32 credits of graduate-level coursework upon admittance into the MPA program.