We Can Help
RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Begins every Fall (August)
- Minimum of 30 Credits from UND
- 2+ Years to Complete
- Live Web Classes and/or Recorded Lectures
- Deadlines for Lessons/Exams
- In-State Tuition Regardless of Residency
Designed for qualified, experienced registered nurses who want to
earn their bachelor's degree in nursing.
Online RN to BSN Degree Program
The University of North Dakota (UND) College of Nursing & Professional Disciplines offers the online RN to BSN (Bachelor of Science in Nursing) degree program for Registered Nurses (RNs) who want to advance their careers by expanding on prior education, knowledge, and experience.
The online RN to BSN degree program provides RNs with advanced knowledge in concepts, theories, and principles related to nursing roles.
Through online coursework and clinical experiences, you will:
- receive a well-rounded, balanced general education as well as preparation in all basic areas of nursing practice.
- build upon your knowledge base as an RN to provide comprehensive nursing care for individuals, families, and communities using evidence-based strategies.
- follow a curriculum that prepares you to promote, maintain, and restore health at all stages of human development.
- promote patient advocacy and collaboration with interdisciplinary health teams in the delivery of health care.
- learn the use of nursing science to inform and deliver sustainable health strategies that build self-management abilities and quality health care at the bedside, in the community, and with vulnerable populations.