2+ Years to Complete
Live Web Classes Held Evenings/Weekends
In-State Tuition Regardless of Residency
We Can Help
Instructional Design & Technology (MEd or MS)
Begins every Fall (August), Spring (January) & Summer (May)
How Online Degrees Work
With the online Instructional Design & Technology program, you can advance your education while you continue to live and work in your own community. The entire IDT program is offered online; you are NOT required to come to campus at any time.
As an online student, you will:
- receive the convenience of distance learning with the personal contact and connection of “live” instruction.
- participate in 3 to 5 class sessions (per course) that are conducted “live” over the Internet. These live Web classes are held at set times that are convenient for students, such as in the evenings and/or weekends.
- interact with your instructors and other students using Web-conferencing technology.
- see your instructors’ materials as though you were sitting in a classroom on the UND campus.
In this manner, the class lectures, discussion, and collaboration are conducted in a very similar fashion to traditional on-campus classes.
With the remaining class sessions, you will:
- participate at the time and place of your choice using Web-based tools to:
- access course materials
- review previously recorded class lectures
- submit assignments
- communicate through message boards
- participate in discussions through threaded discussion tools