1+ Year to Complete
Live Web "Chats" and Recorded Lectures
In-State Tuition Regardless of Residency
We Can Help
Autistic Spectrum Disorders
Begins every Fall (August), Spring (January) & Summer (June)
Online Autistic Spectrum Disorders Graduate Certificate
- Designed for parents, practitioners, or professionals who work with individuals with ASD.
- Gives you the skills and tools you need to effectively address the challenges faced by individuals with ASD.
- Accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE).
- Available online with “live Web chats” held at set times that are convenient for you, such as in the evenings and/or weekends. You are not required to come to campus at any time.
- Allows you to view recorded classroom lectures, access course materials, submit assignments, and take tests at the time of day and place of your choice.
- Provides student support services, such as online tutoring, library, tech support, and advising services.
- Begins every Fall (August), Spring (January), or Summer (June) Semester.
- Offers in-state tuition for all online courses regardless of where you live!
- Learn from highly qualified instructors with more than 60 years of combined experience in working with children who have special needs and their families.
- Benefit from a diverse faculty who represent the fields of:
- special education
- speech and language pathology
- occupational therapy
- physical therapy
- counseling psychology
- Gain real-life experience through curriculum developed by UND faculty for the Global Rural Autism Asperger Information Network (GRAAIN).
- Experience strong one-on-one interaction with instructors who are committed to distance learning and are available to answer your questions by phone or e-mail.