2+ Years to Complete
Combination of Live and/or Recorded Class Sessions
In-State Tuition Regardless of Residency
We Can Help
Master of Science (MS) in Elementary Education
Begins every Fall (August), Spring (January) & Summer (June)
Master's in Elementary Education Online Degree Program
- Grounded in a constructivist approach to teaching, learning, and children.
- Provides you with high quality educational experiences that emphasize inquiry, reflection, and collaboration in the elementary school setting.
- Follows innovative curriculum to develop responsive teachers as learners, active agents of learning, and articulate visionaries.
- Accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE).
- Designed for working professionals to complete in 6 semesters, including 2 summer semesters.
- Available online with some "live Web classes" held at set times that are convenient for you, such as in the evenings and/or weekends. You are not required to come to campus at any time.
- Provides you with student support services, such as online tutoring, library, tech support, and advising services.
- Begins every Fall (August), Spring (January), and Summer (June) Semesters.
- Offers affordable, in-state tuition for all online courses regardless of where you live!
Top-Notch Faculty from the UND College of Education & Human Development
- Learn from highly qualified faculty with doctoral degrees and extensive experience in teaching graduate-level elementary education courses in the following areas:
social studies/general education
- Benefit from a diverse faculty who believe that teaching and learning are lifelong commitments and who model the best practices in their classrooms.
- Gain practical experience from faculty who work closely with public and private elementary schools.
- Experience strong one-on-one interaction with faculty members who are committed to distance learning and your success.