2+ Years to Complete
Recorded Lectures with 1 On-Campus Visit
In-State Tuition Regardless of Residency
We Can Help
Master of Arts in Forensic Psychology
Begins every Fall (August) & Spring (January)
How Online Degrees Work
With the online Forensic Psychology program, you can earn your master's degree from the University of North Dakota without interrupting your career.*
UND's online forensic psychology courses mirror those offered on-campus. As a distance student, you will follow the same curriculum, watch the same lectures, and have the same deadlines for completing lessons and exams as on-campus students.
With online courses, you can:
- complete semester-based, online coursework from anywhere.
- view online, recorded lectures at the time of day that works best for you.
- access course materials and assigments using Web-based tools.
- take exams and complete fieldwork in your local community as it is most convenient for you.
*On-Campus Forensic Psychology Capstone Course
The summer after you complete all of your coursework, you will spend 2 weeks on the UND campus in Grand Forks for the cumulating experience of your master's degree program.
As the only on-campus component of the program, the capstone experience integrates, extends and applies the knowledge you learned in previous online courses and readings. You will interact face-to-face with your instructors and work with fellow online students to prepare a paper and presentation. In addition, you will meet local professionals who deal with forensic issues, including:
- county judge
- FBI agent
- chief of police
- forensic psychologist
- violence intervention center director
- prosecuting and trial attorneys