2+ Years to Complete
Live Web Classes Held 1 Evening Per Week
In-State Tuition Regardless of Residency
We Can Help
Begins every Fall (August) & Spring (January)
Online Graduate Certificate in Health Administration
- Provides formal management training for professionals already in the health care industry or those wishing to enter the fast-growing health care profession.
- Designed for working professionals who are unable to complete a full-time, on-campus program.
- Available online with “live” Web classes held in the evenings (typically 1 evening per week for 3 hours). You are not required to come to campus at any time.
- Offers student support services, such as online tutoring, library, tech support, and advising services.
- Begins every Fall (August) or Spring (January) Semester.
- Allows you to apply Health Administration Graduate Certificate coursework to a fully-online Master of Public Administration.
- Offers in-state tuition for all online courses regardless of where you live!
UND College of Business & Public Administration
- Receive your graduate certificate from the UND College of Business & Public Administration, which:
- offers a Master of Public Administration program accredited by the National Association of Schools of Public Affairs and Administration (NASPAA).
- was designated a “A Best Business School” by The Princeton Review.
- was named one of the “Top 25 Undergraduate Schools for Entrepreneurs” by Entrepreneur Magazine.
- was named an "Excellent Business School" among American business schools by EdUniversal.
- Learn from highly qualified faculty who earned their doctoral degrees from some of the best universities in the country.
- Benefit from faculty who pride themselves on being a “teaching department,” while they maintain active research interests in:
- American Institutions
- Bureaucratic Behavior
- Executive Management
- Environmental Policy
- Health Administration
- Public Budgeting
- Public Management and Organizations
- Research Methods
- Policy Analysis
- Public and Administrative Law
- Public Personnel
- Public Policy (Health)
- State and Local Government
- Gain practical experience from research projects conducted by faculty and students for the U.S. Bureau of Governmental Affairs.
- Experience strong one-on-one interaction with instructors who are committed to distance learning and are available to answer your questions by phone or e-mail.