2+ Years to Complete
Live Web Classes Held 1 Evening Per Week
In-State Tuition Regardless of Residency
We Can Help
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Begins every Fall (August), Spring (January) & Summer (May)
Online MBA Program
- Prepares you for mid-to-upper level management positions in organizations of all types and sizes.
- Gives you hands-on experience in business research, growth, and development.
- Accredited by the AACSB International – The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
- Available with concentrations in Accounting or International Business.
- Designed for working professionals who are unable to complete a full-time, on-campus program.
- Available online with “live” Web classes held in the evenings (typically 1 evening per week for 3 hours). You are not required to come to campus at any time.
- Provides student support services, such as online tutoring, library, tech support, and advising services.
- Begins every Fall (August), Spring (January), or Summer (May) Semester.
- Offers in-state tuition for all online courses regardless of where you live!
- Ranked #7 on GetEducated.com's 2012 list of "Best Buys in Online MBAs, AACSB-Accredited."
UND College of Business & Public Administration
- Receive your MBA from the UND College of Business & Public Administration, which was named:
- “A Best Business School” by The Princeton Review.
- “Top 25 Undergraduate Schools for Entrepreneurs” by Entrepreneur Magazine.
- "An Excellent Business School" among American business schools by EdUniversal.
- Learn from highly qualified faculty with advanced graduate degrees and professional certifications in their fields of interest.
- Benefit from diverse faculty who specialize in many areas of interest, including:
- Corporate Finance
- Healthcare Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Management Science
- Managerial and Financial Accounting
- Public Administration
- Real Estate
- Sports Marketing
- Gain practical experience from faculty who work directly with the UND Center for Innovation and the North Dakota Small Business Development Center.
- Experience strong one-on-one interaction with instructors who are committed to distance learning and are available to answer your questions by phone or e-mail.