2+ Years to Complete
Live Web Classes Held 1 Evening Per Week
In-State Tuition Regardless of Residency
We Can Help
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Begins every Fall (August), Spring (January) & Summer (May)
Who Should Apply?
If you are seeking a management career in business or other related fields, UND’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree is designed for you.
The MBA program emphasizes the development of mid- to upper-level managers, for organizations of all sizes and types. MBA students come from a wide variety of backgrounds, including individuals who have undergraduate degrees in business as well as other non-business specialties.
The part-time, online MBA program is designed for working professionals who are unable to attend a full-time, on-campus program. You are not required to come to campus at any time.
Online MBA Concentration: International Business
As an online student, you may also pursue MBA concentration in International Business. For more information about the concentration, the required prerequisite courses, and the additional credit requirements, please refer to the UND College of Business & Public Administration.
Admission Requirements: Master of Business Administration
- A baccalaureate or higher degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Completion of the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) with a score that equals or exceeds an overall score of 500.*
- An overall grade point average (based on 4.00 scale) of at least 3.00 in an undergraduate degree program or at least 3.25 for the last 2 years of undergraduate work.*
- Satisfactorily complete or test out of all of the following MBA Prerequisite Curriculum:**
- Acct 200: Elements of Accounting
- Acct 201: Elements of Accounting II
- Acct 315: Business in the Legal Environment
- Econ 201: Principles of Microeconomics
- Econ 202: Principles of Macroeconomics
- Econ 210: Business Statistics
- Fin 310: Principles of Financial Management
- Isys 317: Information Systems
- Math 146: Applied Calculus
- Mgmt 300: Principles of Management
- Mgmt 301: Operations Management
- Mrkt 305: Marketing Foundations
*If you show potential for success, but score between 450 and 500 on the GMAT and/or fail to meet the GPA requirement, you may be admitted on a provisional basis with continued enrollment contingent on successful performance in the program. Under no circumstances will applicants with GMAT scores below 450 be recommended for admission.
**You may be admitted to the MBA program with Qualified Status if you:
- meet the first 3 requirements listed above.
- have completed all but 9 credits of the MBA Prerequisite Curriculum at the time of your application.
Upon satisfactory completion of the required MBA Prerequisite Curriculum, you will be moved to Approved Status.
For detailed information on admission requirements and the application process, please refer to the UND School of Graduate Studies.