1 - 2 Years to Complete
Face-to-Face Classes in Bismarck, ND with Online Coursework
In-State Tuition Regardless of Residency
We Can Help
Master of Education (MEd) in Educational Leadership
Begins every Fall (August), Spring (January) & Summer (June)
Master's in Educational Leadership Off-Campus Program
- Prepares you for administrative positions in elementary, middle, or secondary school settings.
- Meets the education requirements for the North Dakota principal credential at either the elementary or secondary level.
- Designed for working professionals who are licensed to teach and have a minimum of 1 year of teaching experience.
- Follows innovative and responsive curriculum that fosters intellectual vitality and facilitates the development of world-class leaders.
- Combines theory and practices for scholar-practitioners by using an executive education model.
- Accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE).
- Focuses on the power of your peer group to enhance learning and engage forward thinking.
- Offered through a combination of face-to-face meetings held in Bismarck, North Dakota, and online coursework.
- Provides student support services, such as online tutoring, library, tech support, and advising services.
- Begins every Fall (August), Spring (January), or Summer (May) Semester.
- Offers in-state tuition for all online and off-campus courses regardless of where you live!
UND Department of Educational Leadership
- Benefit from a diverse faculty with doctoral degrees and extensive administrative experience in PreK-12 and higher education, including in rural, urban, and international settings.
- Gain practical experience from faculty who facilitate the learning process by serving as coaches for your peer group.
- Experience strong one-on-one interaction with faculty members who are invested in your success.
View the UND Department of Educational Leadership website for more information about the Department, including its mission, history of serving educational leaders, and faculty members.