1 - 2 Years to Complete
Face-to-Face Classes in Bismarck, ND with Online Coursework
In-State Tuition Regardless of Residency
We Can Help
Master of Education (MEd) in Educational Leadership
Begins every Fall (August), Spring (January) & Summer (June)
- AS, Red River Community College
- BS, University of North Dakota
- BEd, Brandon University
- MS, Bemidji State University
- PhD, Iowa State University
Professional Practice Experiences
- Chair and Associate Professor, St. Cloud State University
- Superintendent, Northeast Hamilton Community School District
- Assistant Superintendent, Garden Valley School Division
Areas of Specialization
- international and comparative education
- public policy and education
- educational reform
- industrial education
Selected Scholarly Works
- Hoover, J. H., Schnellert, G. L., & Miltenoff, P. (under review). The risk of bullying and violence in the U.S.A.
- Zarghami, F., & Schnellert, G. L. (2003). Insights on class size reduction as an educational reform. Policy Perspectives-The American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education, 3 (6).
- Schnellert, G. L., Zarghami, F., & Miltenoff, P. (2002). U.S. university hosting Russian fellows. Washington, D.C.: Bureau of Education and Cultural Affairs, IREX International Research & Exchanges Board.