2+ Years to Complete
Two 1-Week On-Campus Visits
In-State Tuition Regardless of Residency
We Can Help
Master of Science - Nurse Educator Track
Begins every Fall (August)
With UND’s distance nursing programs, you can advance your education while you continue to live and work in your local community.
Online Master's Degree - Nurse Educator Track
- Prepares nurses with bachelor's degrees to become qualified nurse educators.
- Accredited by Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
- Follows the same quality curriculum as UND College of Nursing & Professional Disciplines' on-campus nursing programs.
- Available online with some “live” Web classes that are held at set times.
- Allows you to access online course materials, participate in online discussions, and submit assignments from anywhere, at any time.
- Gives you the opportunity to complete a teaching practicum near your local community (as available).
- Provides student support services, such as online tutoring, library services, tech support, and advising.
- Begins every Fall (August) Semester.
- Offers affordable in-state tuition for all online courses regardless of where you live!
UND College of Nursing & Professional Disciplines
- Learn from nursing faculty with doctoral degrees and extensive experience in teaching, research, and practice, including 4 faculty who have been elected by their peers into the prestigious 1,500 member American Academy of Nursing.
- Benefit from a diverse faculty at the UND College of Nursing & Professional Disciplines who represent major areas of nursing science, including:
- family nursing
- cultural competency
- wound care
- psychiatric and mental health
- child health
- migrant health
- women's health
- cancer care
- educational research
- American Indian health
- Experience strong one-on-one interaction with UND faculty who are committed to distance learning and are available to answer your questions by phone or e-mail.
- Gain expertise from the cutting-edge research conducted by faculty at the UND College of Nursing & Professional Disciplines, which was ranked 11th among the country's top 100 nursing programs for research funding by the National Institutes of Health.