2+ Years to Complete
Live Web Classes Held 1 Evening Per Week
In-State Tuition Regardless of Residency
We Can Help
Begins every Fall (August) and every ODD year for Spring (January) and Summer (May).
With a Graduate Certificate in Public Administration from the University of North Dakota, you will have advanced management skills that will benefit your career in the public service or not-for-profit sector.
If you currently work in the field, the Public Administration Graduate Certificate is an ideal way for you to strengthen your skills, confidence and credentials.
The online program provides you with the knowledge necessary to meet the challenges of today’s administrative positions. UND’s program will help you to:
- understand the public policy-making process.
- use critical thinking and analysis to aid in decision-making.
- communicate at high levels in written and oral correspondence.
- comprehend and adapt to changing political, economic, and social environments.
- recognize the importance of integrity and dedication in carrying out the public trust.
For specific information on the nature of the work, job outlook, and earnings for public administrators, view the Occupational Outlook Handbook from the U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics.