Partner with the University of North Dakota
Invest in Your Employees’ Education...
Invest in Your Company’s Future.
In today’s fast-paced, global economy, your employees’ knowledge and skills are one of your organization’s most valuable assets.
Without constant development and growth, these assets can go stale quickly.
To help your company keeps its competitive edge—now and in the future—you need to provide your employees with new educational and growth opportunities.
By partnering with the University of North Dakota, your employees will have access to a high-quality University education and your business will reap the benefits of their newly acquired knowledge and skills.
Reap the Benefits
By partnering with the University of North Dakota, you can:
- customize online degrees and certification programs to align with your organization’s strategic goals.
- cultivate your employees’ skills by providing them access to employer-focused education taught by expert University faculty.
- give employees the opportunity to take flexible, online courses while continuing to work.
- raise the level of your employees’ abilities—leading to increased productivity and contributing to your bottom line.
- increase your ability to attract and retain good employees.
- demonstrate your support of employee education, growth, and achievement.
Experience Our Expertise
The University of North Dakota will work with you and your employees to:
- help define your employees’ educational needs.
- equip your employees with knowledge and skills relevant to your business.
- create customized educational experiences – from online degree programs to professional development courses.
- provide access to the University’s vast resources, including expert faculty, innovative curriculum based on the latest research, and reliable support services.
As your company’s educational partner, you can be assured that the University of North Dakota will bring you:
- quality – UND is fully accredited and listed among the “Top 200 Best National Universities” in the country by U.S. News & World Report.
- experience – UND has a strong history in distance learning, offering correspondence by mail courses since 1911. Today, more than 7,000 enroll in off-campus and online courses each year.
- flexibility – UND will put its resources to work for you, providing the education your employees need in the flexible format you want.
To discuss partnership opportunities, please contact:
UND Online & Distance Education
Toll Free: 1.800.CALL.UND (1.800.225.5863)