Nutrition & Foodservice Professional Training Program (formerly Dietary Managers Course)
Certification / Licensure - Exam Prep
- 270 Hours
- 12 Months to Complete
- Online or Correspondence by Mail
- Independent Study
- Work at Your Own Pace
Become a Certified Dietary Manager, Certified Food Protection Professional (CDM, CFPP) to:
- enhance your supervisory skills and credentials.
- increase your knowledge of nutrition and food service management.
- work in a variety of institutions serving food.
- meet state regulations.
UND’s Nutrition & Foodservice Professional Training Program is:
- approved by the Association of Nutrition & Foodservice Professionals (ANFP) to help you prepare for certification as a dietary manager and food protection professional and for certification in ServSafe.
- convenient! You can enroll, study, and take exams whenever you want without leaving your job or family.
- taught by expert faculty who are available to answer your questions by phone or e-mail.
- ranked as one of the highest for ANFP credentialing exam pass rates among all correspondence and online courses.
Earn your CDM, CFPP credential!
To earn your CDM, CFPP credential, you will need to pass the national credentialing exam offered through the Association of Nutrition & Foodservice Professionals (ANFP).
The University of North Dakota’s Nutrition & Foodservice Professional Training Program prepares you for the ANFP credentialing exam through self-paced lessons that are designed to work around your busy schedule. You can choose to complete your course online or through correspondence by mail. Either way, you “attend class” wherever and whenever it is convenient for you!
Once you have successfully completed the Nutrition & Foodservice Professional Training Program, you are eligible to take the ANFP national credentialing exam. The exam is offered every fall and spring.
Review the ANFP Credentialing Exam Information for application deadlines, process, eligibility requirements, and an exam content outline.