12 Months to Complete
Certificate of Completion
Online Training Courses – Anytime, Anywhere Learning
- Offered in conjunction with UND’s educational partner, Career Step.
- Provides in-depth training for career and personal development.
- Available online, so you never have to travel to campus or go to class at a set time.
- Allows you to enroll at any time and complete the course at your own pace.
- Assists with job placement through partnerships with industry employers and institutions.
- Includes all materials with your course tuition (non-refundable).
- Awards a certificate of completion from the University of North Dakota for Continuing Education Units (CEUs). Academic/college credit is not available for this course.
Online & Distance Education at the University of North Dakota
- The University of North Dakota, founded in 1883, is a nationally prominent, student-focused doctoral university with outstanding professional programs, cutting-edge research, and creative scholarship.
- UND is fully accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- UND enrolls more than 14,000 motivated and academically-prepared undergraduate, graduate, and professional students in more than 200 programs of study from every state and more than 50 countries.
- UND has a strong history in distance learning, offering correspondence by mail courses since 1911. Today, more than 7,000 enroll in UND’s off-campus and online courses each year.
- UND ranked #3 in the nation among a review of more than 200 accredited "Online Military-Friendly Schools," according to the 2012 Guide to Online Schools.
- UND is one of the "Top 12 Online Nonprofit Schools" in the nation, according to the 2012 Guide to Online Schools.