24 ANFP CE Hours
3 Months to Complete
Certificate of Completion
Course at a Glance
- Introduction to Nutrition Screening
- Anthropometric Data
- Biochemical Tests Used in Nutrition Screening
- Clinical Signs of Malnutrition
- Basics of Diet History, Medical History, and Environmental/Social History on Nutrition Screening
- Food and Drug Interactions
- Final Project for Nutrition Screening
Required Textbooks & Materials
None. All materials are included in the course.
You have 3 months from your enrollment date to complete your lessons. Each lesson may consist of a variety of assignments, including written exercises. As a final project, you will conduct a nutrition screening.
Upon successful completion, you will be awarded with a certificate of completion from the University of North Dakota.
If applicable, you also will be granted Continuing Education Hours from the Association of Nutrition & Foodservice Professionals (ANFP). If you have provided the University of North Dakota with your ANFP membership number when registering for this course, UND will report these hours to the ANFP for you. If you did not provide us with your ANFP membership number, you must submit these hours yourself. Please contact the Association of Nutrition & Foodservice Professionals for more information.